– From Regional to Global Perspective
An international conference on the environmental impact of shipping and its importance within policy, marine spatial planning and the maritime transport sectors.
- Impacts of shipping on air pollution and climate change including impacts on human health and land ecosystems
- Impacts of shipping on marine pollution and marine ecosystems
- Impact of shipping on noise pollution – underwater noise and its impacts on marine biota, above-water noise and its impact on human well-being
- Environment and society-socio-economic valuation of the impacts of shipping, impact of shipping on ecosystem services, shipping and marine spatial planning
Abstract submission closes in 11 June 2017